The Golden Valve Awards recognize the most innovative and well-executed uses of software supported by Intergraph® Process, Power & Marine. Take advantage of the convenient Golden Valve Awards Desktop Calendar Wallpaper. Set a Golden Valve award-winning image as your desktop background.
The "Best of Show" entry by Tyler Enright of Amec Foster Wheeler depicts a night scene rendering detailing a pipe rack on a major Alberta oil sands project. It was produced using the latest version of Intergraph SmartPlant® Review, the problem-solving 3D visualization tool that provides a complete visualization environment for interactively reviewing and analyzing large, complex 3D models of process and power plants, and is used by many companies globally.
Best of Show
Judges' Choice: Offshore
Judges' Choice: Power
- 1st Place – Prashant Bharadia, L&T-CHIYODA LIMITED
- 2nd Place – ECM's Engineering Team, ECM - PROJETOS INDUSTRIAIS
- 3rd Place – Eduardo E. Espinoza Muñiz, CERREY, S.A. DE C.V.
- Honorable mention – Eduardo E. Espinoza Muñiz, CERREY, S.A. DE C.V.
- 1st Place – Miguel David Gómez, CERREY, S.A. DE C.V.
- 2nd Place – William M. Fronheiser, SELAS LINDE NORTH AMERICA
- 3rd Place – SmartPlant 3D Application Team, EAST CHINA ENGINEERING SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. (ECEC)
- Honorable mention – Plant EPC Systems Team, SK Engineering and Construction Co. Ltd.
- Honorable mention – SmartPlant Software Developing Team, Luoyang Petrochemical Engineering Co. Sinopec
- Honorable mention – Chen Mengyao, Zhang Honghui, Yang Song, Ye Rongjie, Wang Mingjie, Yang Yueguan, Zhao Kai, Ren Haibio, Sinopec Ningbo Engineering Company Limited
Category: Visually Complex
- 1st Place – Tapio Laakso, ÅF – CONSULT LTD. / ELETRONUCLEAR
- 2nd Place – Abhishek Nambiar and Ankur Mohan, LARSEN & TOUBRO HYDROCARBON ENGINEERING LIMITED
- 3rd Place – ChangKoog Lee, SAMSUNG HEAVY INDUSTRIES
- Honorable mention – Integrated Engineering Group, China Tianchen Engineering Corporation